Friday, June 26, 2009

Dawn of a new day.

Don't you just hate it when you set up an appointment for a large tattoo and you set aside a very large chunk of the day for this same tattoo and the person doesn't show up? I know I do. No show, no call. How nice is that? You know, all it takes is one little phone call to let me know what's going on; just one call.

Anyway, I used the extra time to do some chores that needed to be done and to simply enjoy the day; Wednesday was a beautiful day after all. You know, sometimes a little break does the body and mind good!

In other news, I worked on Mike again yesterday finishing a sacred heart/banner/name tattoo on his chest and also reworking an old crappy black and grey grim reaper on his left arm (now it is in color). I didn't take any photos this time so I'll try to get some healed pics in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment