Saturday, May 1, 2010

Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Festival; part I of some.


Some of you may know already that we attended the Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Festival this past weekend at the Airport Marriott in Nashville, TN. Here you can see two of the shops favorite clients; the infamous "Will the Kill" and Nicki louhoo--sometimes called Nicki boohoo due to her crying fits when I tattoo her! Both of them are great clients and I'm lucky to also call them friends. The other pic is of our booth/work area...that's my back you see there as I work on a line drawing for my friend Jeff's Predator tattoo that we started that day. Stay tuned for more on that tattoo later!
Thank you to all who attended this year's show and made it successful for Wes and myself! We wouldn't be one of Nashville's best without you!
"Kill"; thanks for all the help with setup, teardown and everything else...you da bomb man!
Nicki; I'm contemplating that leg piece...can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment