Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tattoo Artist Wanted

O.k. folks; you may have noticed a little bit of an absence from me. I'm sorry about that but things have been a little busy around here. I took a week off to visit my brother in Idaho with one of my daughters and when I returned I had surgery to repair a hernia! Lots of "no fun" there let me tell you.

Things here at the shop are also busy this time of year and there also are changes in the wind. So, let me put it out there that I am looking for a full-time, state of Tennessee licensed tattoo artist to fill a slot here in Greenbrier's Original Tattoo Studio! If anyone out there is interested or knows someone who may be interested please call me at the studio: 615-643-0989. Be sure to ask for Keith and be sure that you are currently licensed and have a portfolio to show me. I am not looking for an apprentice; rather, someone who is looking for a tattoo studio to call home!

There you have it folks! That's all for now...Next time I will try to have pics up of new and ongoing pieces. Until then....Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment