Friday, April 16, 2010

Motorcycle Chain Tattoo


J.P. came in this week and we finished up his motorcycle chain on his wrist! Now, I let him know right off the rip that this was not my favorite subject matter; anything that is repetitive is never fun for me. I also informed him that I hated him; but only until the tattoo is finished! After that, we're cool!
Seriously though, this is the image he wanted and I was happy to make his vision come true. I also welcome the challenge and look forward to doing more work for J.P. in the future.
Remember folks; Greenbrier's best tattoo studio will be at the Full Moon Tattoo and Horror Festival from the 23rd through the 25th of this month at the Airport Marriott just off of Briley Parkway and Elm Hill Pike! Come by and see what kind of badass tattoos we're doing and check out what kind of wild people are getting them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment